This Banking System project is aimed at providing an automated system for banks for Maintaining of their ledger records and for generating reports and transaction in a very fast and efficient manner. The use of computerized management systems are becoming very popular because they are very accurate and they compute and sort and display the data in the way the user wants to see it. We would like to do the same for a Bank to meet their business requirements.
Presently the records are maintained in registers and manually entered. The records have to be updated daily and the calculations are performed by the accountant. The transactions are made by referring to the various registers and papers maintained by the banks. Preparing reports is a tedious process for the clerk.
The Banking System will make storing of the customer records, deposit and withdrawal records, the account information, the transaction information in the database it will automatically generate reports when the cheque/pay-slip/DD is raised. The customers account can be retrieved very promptly. And reports should be generated based on different criteria’s.
Overview of Banking System project
The Banking System project will help the Banks Maintain their records and their transactions in the database. The data can be backed up every day. Computerized billing will be generated Lot of search options will be provided for them and all the reports will be displayed for the staff which will help them to do their work very efficiently and quickly. The management of the bank will be simplified to a great extent.
- Front End: Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- Back End: Microsoft Access
Banking System project Modules
- Main and Login Page: The main page, neatly designed page, here login option is provided to login. The administrator will be responsible for adding new users the user information will be stored in the users table.
- Customer Entry Display page: This page is used for Adding, Displaying and modifying the customer information. The page should display the Customer information’s in a grid and it should also allow the user to find out a Customer from the database depending upon his Customer id. It should provide the necessary controls for data entry.
- Deposit Information Entry Screen: This page is used for storing the deposit information. The page should add the customer number, minimum balance and type of transaction with the added amount to available balance from the database depending upon his name or id. It should provide the necessary controls for data entry.
- Withdrawal Information Entry Screen: This page is used for storing, Displaying and modifying the Nurses information. The page should display the Display information’s in a grid and it should also allow the user to find out a Nurse from the database depending upon his name or id. It should provide the necessary controls for data entry.
- Account Type Entry Screen: This page is used for Displaying and modifying the account information. The page should Display the information’s in the textboxes. It should provide the necessary controls for data entry.
- Transaction form: Transaction form is used for filling the details of the customer the account that is allotted and the transactions which will be done by the customer. The details and the history of the account will have to be updated later.
- Report: This form is used to collect all the records regarding the transactions and the account information which have been updated and the bill will be generated.