Student And Staff Management System is a System developed to perform all the important operation and function for a School to keep a track record of the Students and the Staff. The main objective of this project is to develop a system for the administration department to keep the record of Students and staff of the Institution. The proposed system will also reduce the cumbersome paper work as well as the manual labor of the Institution. This project developed using VB.NET and SQL Server.
Student And Staff Management System is a system used by the administration department to process the information of the student and staff and even keep track of the payment procedures. Student And Staff Management System” is a system used to perform a set of operations such as Authentication, Student Information, Staff Information, Payment Procedures, Certificates, School Reports etc.
Language(s) to be used:
- Front End : VISUAL BASIC.NET
- Back End : Microsoft SQL Server
Modules Present in the system are as follows:
- Employee/Staff module: This module performs all the operations upon the Staff/Employee like Profile.
- Student module: This module performs all the important operations upon a student like admission, profile, marks, class.
- Attendance module: This module performs all the important operations for attendance on the Student/Staff.
- Certificate module: This module generates required certificates for a Student such as Transfer certificate, Conduct certificate etc.
- Payment module: This module performs all the payment operations for a Student by Generating payment slips etc.
- Report module: This module generates all the important reports based on Admissions, fees, Class, Staff etc.
- Administrator: The administrator of the School is allowed to access all the services in the system. The username and password for the Subuser is given by the administrator.
- Subuser: The Subuser is allowed to access the services given by the Administrator.
Download source code:
(Download Link contains Complete source code with database backup, Synopsis, SRS, Testing document, and project screenshot)