Product Management System is the Mini Student Project which manages inventory of products and raw materials. This project developed using VB.NET programming language. All the record stores in Microsoft Access Driver(MDB). We have explained about project in the module section and Demonstration Video also published which explains how the project works.
About Product Management System:
Product management is an important organizational role. Typically, an Product management has four basic elements – products, purchases, orders, and suppliers. Product management is becoming an increasingly popular role across both startups and enterprise companies. The product manager is responsible for the strategy, road-map, and feature definition for that product or product line. Product management’s general business purposes are to make the product valuable for its targeted customer. Product management is an important organizational role. Product management is becoming an increasingly popular role across both startups and enterprise companies.
- Product Management System will Lower the costs by reducing costly customer visits, market research and consulting fees.
- This Software application Spending less time on communication between all parties.
- This will Maximize revenue and profit by developing products.
- An Product Management System has several critical components. At its core, inventory control works by tracking the two main functions of a warehouse — receiving (incoming) and shipping (outgoing).
- Other activities such as movement, or relocating, of inventory also take place.
- Raw materials are decremented and finished goods are incremented.
- With Flexible software you can get the many features to maintain your business.
Modules of the Project are:
- Login module
- Employee module
- Raw materials module
- Products module
- Report module
- Front End: VB.NET
- Back End: Microsoft Access Driver(MDB)
- Framework: dotNetFramework
Download Setup file
Download Source code:
Default Login ID is – admin and Default password is – admin.🔥783 Views