Police Information Automation System is a software application handles data of criminals who are under the judicial surveillance or are under trial. This application will be most useful for searching of details of the criminals, FIR details, Prisoners , complaint details, etc. Police Information Automation System is a application covers complete Case Management System and this project will help them to manage all activities of the police station. In this application we can easily track all the complaint details, criminal details, FIR Details, Charge-sheet records, Prisoner records, etc and it is having some additional features to manage police records, attendance ,tasks & activities for police station.
The software product to be produced is a Police Info System which will automate the major Police information. The first subsystem is a Police Information System will keep track of employee’s payroll and attendance. The second subsystem is the Tracking and managing Case Details. The third subsystem is Automated Tasks System which generates reports to tracks all Police department operations and allows modification of subsystem information.
Since it will be used as offline project and the software has got user friendly screen dialogs for the maintenance of the database and the software has been useful for large databases with more information.This system will reduce the manual operation required to maintain all the records of Police department.
- Admin: Admin is the main user of this software, he has got all the controls. Admin maintains employee records, payroll, attendance, etc.
- User: User has some option enabled for him and he cannot use all the features of the software. Admin will verify entered users data.
- Input: Admin/User enters User Name and password.
- Process Definition: Registering the details into the database.
- Output: The Register details are stored.
Input: Admin enters the Designation details into the database.
Process Definition: Designation Details are entered into the database.
Output: Designation Details are stored.
- Input: Admin/user adds complaint details into the database.
- Process Definition: crime details are entered into the database.
- Output: crime details are stored
- Input: Admin enters the employee details into the database
- Process Definition: Employee Details are entered into the database
- Output: Employee Details are stored
- Input: Admin enters Attendance details into the database.
- Process Definition: Attendance details are entered into the database.
- Output: Attendance details are stored
Law and Order Module:
- Station details
- Input: Admin/User enters the station details into the database.
- Process Definition: station details are entered into the database.
- Output: station details are stored into the database.
- To view and search records easily.
Download source code:🔥122 Views