Inventory Transaction and Billing System is the software application which is developed using vb.net and sql server. The inventory management system deals with managing the inventories of the small scale as well as the large scale businesses. The process of maintaining the information of the inventories at one stretch is very difficult. If you want the information once obtained about the inventory, it should be made available even the next time when you need that information. At this situation the inventory management system comes into picture. The inventory transactions and billing system is an application that will allow the users in maintaining the transaction and billing records of the inventory with great ease. This will be one of the applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
The inventory transactions and billing system will help to carry out the billing and transaction related activities of the organization. It will provide an automated system in maintain all those details in just one stretch. The modules included in the inventory transactions and billing system application are as follows:
- Login module: This module will allow the users to login to the application with the username and password with great ease.
- Master module: This module will be handled only by the admin through which the activities of the application can be managed easily.
- Inventory module: This module will help in storing all the inventory related details with great ease.
- Transaction module: This module will be responsible for managing the transactions that takes place in the inventory on daily basis.
- Billing module: The billing related details related to the day to day sales that takes place will be stored in this module.
- Search module: The stocks that are there in the inventory canm be searched with great ease through this module with great ease.
- Help module: If there are any questions related to the issues of the website this module will be helpful.
Project Modules: This project has following modules:
- Login module
- Master module
- Inventory module
- Transaction module
- Billing module
- Search module
- Help module
Software requirements for this student project:
- Front End: VB.NET
- Back end: SQL Server
Download project source code:🔥53 Views