An employee is a very important part of the any organizations. Without the employees, there would not be any proper functioning of the organization. The attendance and the payroll of the employees in the organization should be kept in track by the authorities in charge of it. A payroll refers to the total money or the salary that the company gives to the employees of the organization after some deductions. Also the attendance of the employees and the leaves taken can also be added as a record in this payroll and attendance management system . If the data is not properly tracked or recorded then there are chances of misunderstanding between the organization and the employees. To solve this problem, the system plays a major role.
The features that can be included in the employee payroll and attendance management system are as follows:
- Employee database management: The details of the employees of the organization must be stored in a well organized way.
- Ease to access: The higher authorities can track the attendance details and the payroll details of the employees with ease.
- Notifications: The employees can also get the notifications if they have crossed the maximum limit of the absent days which will of great help to the employees.
- Detailed information: The financial aspects of the employees of the organization like salary, allowances, deduction, gross pay, net pay etc can be obtained with ease through the use of this application.
- Performance: The performance of the employee can be calculated using this application.
- Report: There will be report that will be produced by the organization based on the performance of the employee. So it can be handled well by the help of this application.
Project Category: RDBMS
- Front End: Vb.Net
- Back End: Ms SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2008
- MS SQL Server 2008
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512MB or more