BLOOD BANK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is a software application to maintain day to day transactions in a blood bank. This software help to register all the donors, Blood collection details, blood issued details etc. The main objective of this application is to automate the complete operations of the blood bank. They need maintain hundreds of thousands of records. Also searching should be very faster so they can find required details instantly.
The software product to be produced is a BBMS which will automate the major Blood Bank operations. The first subsystem is adding Donor Details and keeping track of Blood Stock availability in the Blood Bank. An efficient blood bank management system should be developed, with the aim of ensuring that every patient has access to an adequate quantity of safe blood in a centralized manner. The management system should solve the issue of demand and wastage and lead to self-sufficiency in blood requirement. This should encourage new donors and retain old donors to donate blood.
- Front End : VB.NET
- Back End : SQL Server
MAIN MODULES OF THE PROJECT:
- Admin Module: In this module admin can create users who can access the BBMS, can also add the hospital information, and can set the blood rates.
- Employee Module: In this module admin can add employee information. Admin can also take attendance in daily basis. Based on the attendance salary is calculated.
- Blood Collection module: In this module donor details can be added. Blood is collected from the donor and investigated for any diseases.
- Blood issue Module: In this module patients from other hospital can request the blood. Blood can be issued as per availability.
- Camp Module: In this module details of the camp can be added.
- Stock Module: In this module stock details of blood are maintained.
- Reports: In this module reports of donor, issued details can be taken on monthly basis and daily basis.
Download project source code and Complete report:🔥1.1 K Views