The objective of the Attendance System is to keep track of all the employees about their attendance so that the company can calculate their basic salary according to their attendance. This automated system will help in reducing the paper work by the user drastically. It keeps all the important information saved safely in the database which can be taken back up from time to time. The system is user friendly and easy to use easy to use. The efficiency is improved for everyone involved by the automated systems. Data storing is easier.
The software to be produced is on “Attendance System”. The first activity to be carried is to registration. Here the admin provides the username and password for each employee or user through which he/she can login and mark their particular attendance. Next is the employee registration. The user can store each employee’s information into the database. The user also has the authority to modify or delete the employee’s information. Now the employee can login and need to go to his/her profile where he/she can see the Mark Attendance. On click on that module, the user gets to see a form. On a right click, another pop-up screen will appear. It consists of his/her name and the date. He just needs to fill his/her status. The status is a master. It includes Morning attended, day closed, lunch etc. Through this report the admin gets exact report of who were late, early and who were absent and for how many days.
The Attendance System is very helpful in marking attendance instead of maintaining in a record or a file. The software is able to gain all the information required.
Modules of the software:
- Login registration: Admin has more authority than any other users. He can choose any user to use the software and the modules he select, can only be viewed and used by that particular employee. Admin provides username and password to employee for login purpose.
- Password change: The user can change the password by entering his first password if necessary.
- Login History: The software keeps track of the login history. This can be viewed only by the admin. It provides the employees login time and logout time. Through this the admin comes to who has worked how much.
- Employee Masters: Employee master is included where the user can enter his name, address, contact and his basic salary. The user can add, delete or modify the existing details.
- Mark Attendance: Now the employee can login and need to go to his/her profile where he/she can see the Mark Attendance. On click on that module, the user gets to see a form. On a right click, another pop-up screen will appear. It consists of his/her name and the date. He just needs to fill his/her status. The status is a master. It includes Morning attended, day closed, lunch etc
- Report: At the end of the month report is generated to calculate the payment of each customer who arrived and purchased the apartment in that particular month.
- Logout: This module allows the user to Logout the application. Further operations cannot be performed after user exits.
Download Attendance System Source code:
🔥1.1 K Views