Electronic store management system is a system which will help the owners of the electronic equipment shops to carry out the day to day businesses in a smooth and organized way. This system is developed specifically to ease the needs of the department of sales and purchase. This application shall also have some features like profit loss reports displaying in the same window. It will be having user friendly GUIs that will guide the user to easily achieve the same. This will be one of the interesting projects that one can work on and implement in real time and implement. In addition to this the application also supports feature to generate different kinds of reports.
The features that can be included in electronic store management system are as follows:
- Sales and purchases: The details of the sales and purchases that have taken place on the particular day can be maintained with ease through this application.
- Category: The electronic equipments that are present in the shop can be categorized through the use of this application.
- Stock details: The details of the stock of the electronic equipments that are available can be maintained with ease.
- Report generation: This system will have both details and summary type reports for analysis the sales volume, sales trend, and available stock.
- Complaints: This will be helpful in registering the complaints in the stocks from the customer that will improvise the service.
- Installments: This will be helpful to the customer who can pay the money in installments like monthly or weekly etc.
- Supplier details: The details of the suppliers who have supplied the particular electronic equipment can be maintained through this application easily.
- Customers database management: The details of the equipments purchased by the customers and the discounts given can be stored through this application with great ease.
Tools / Platform, Hardware & Software requirement specifications
- Front End – MS Visual Basic.Net
- Back End – SQL Server
Download Electronic Store Management System Source code: