The point of sale is an application that manages the sales and the inventory records. It helps in managing the inventories of the small scale as well as the large scale businesses. If you want the information once obtained about the inventory, it should be made available even the next time when you need that information. It can also increase the inventory turnover ad also optimize the sales stock levels. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world. This application will help in competing with the retail businesses without any difficulty. The screenshot of POS software will give the screenshots of the POS software.
This application will help in fulfilling the requirements of the wholesalers, retailers, industries etc. This application mainly consists of six modules. It includes file master module, transaction module, reports module, view module, utilities module, windows and help module. The details related to the inventory and the available stocks can be obtained in just one mouse click through the use of this application. The features that can be included in this application are as follows:
- Stocks: The details of the stocks that are available can be updated in the database at ease.
- Reduction of various costs: The proper management of the inventories can result in the reduction of the costs related to the storage, insurance etc.
- User maintenance: The details of the users can be maintained with great ease through the use of this application.
- Supplier management: The details of the suppliers like name, address supplied products can be maintained easily through this application with great ease.
- Product category: The products can be searched through different categories that will be available through the use of this application.
- Report generation: The sales report, billing report, customer report, supplier report, purchase report etc can be generated easily through this application.
Screenshot of POS Software
Home Page: This is home page of the POS project. In the header it displays menus, and in the content bar it opens sub page names.
Menu Bar: The menu bar has main menus and sub menus. The main menus are File, Edit, View, Report and Help. The submenus of File are New product, New customer, Purchase product and payment. The page loads below the menu bar after clicking the main menu.
New product: Here user can add new product details by entering ID(Auto generated), Product name, Product price, Product type, Manufactured detail, product total quanity, etc. The Save button enables after entering valid product details.
Customer module: Here user can add new customer records by entering name, CNIC, Address and contact details.
Purchase module: This is the purchase module where user can search customer details by entering customer id before purchasing the products. After selecting customer records the system will display the option to select the ordered products.
Payment module: In this module user can track payment details with total quantity purchased, total price and grand total.
Product module: Here user can update product details by entering product id in the product id box.
Delete Product: This page is to delete the product details by entering product id.
Update customer details: This page is to update the customer record by entering customer ID.
Delete customer: This page is to delete the customer records by entering customer ID.
Search product: In the view module Search product has 3 sub menus to search the product by entering product ID or product name or product type.
Search Customer: The search customer module has search option to search customer records by entering ID or name.
Product Report: Product report module to track complete report of the product.
Customer Report: Customer report will display complete records of the customer entered in this software.
Download Screenshots:🔥45 Views