The office automation system is an application that is designed to automate the processes that take place in the college office. There are many matters regarding the college that need to be maintained through the online method with the help of some application. The activities, student details and many matters like this can be better managed by the applications which are capable in doing this task. The admission details, students and faculty’s information, feedback system performance of the students, reviews of the particular colleges, suggestions that can be given in some matters needed for improvement can all be dealt easily using the office automation system application.
The existing system involves a lot of human effort and it is difficult to maintain all the records manually through pen paper method. The office automation application must be having a strong back end system to store all the database of the college. This application will help in smooth running of the college management.
Features of Office Automation System
- Attendance: This module requires to enter the user id of the staffs and the students in order to get the attendance.
- Attendance view: Through this module the yearly or monthly attendance can be viewed.
- Course: This module will provide the course details of the user.
- Department entry: The department details can be manipulated through this module.
- Designation: The designation details of the staffs can be manipulated through this module.
- Donation: This module will help in manipulating the donation details that have been given by the students.
- Exam details: The details like subject name, date when the exam is held, pass marks, marks obtained can be manipulated through this module.
- Fees details: This module will give the fees details.
- Fees payment: This module will provide the details of whether the fee payment have been done or not.
Modules of Office Automation System :
- MODULE 1: ATTENDENCE
In this module the user is required to enter Staff ID,name and Password and click the RegisterAttenence button to indicate his presence for that day.
- MODULE 2: ATTENDENCE VIEW
This module shows the yearly and monthly attendance of the Staff.
- MODULE 3: COURSE
This module enables the user to manipulate and view the course details- Departmentwise and Description.
- MODULE 4: DEPARTMENT ENTRY
This module enables the user to manipulate and view the department details – Department and Description.
- MODULE 5 : DESIGNATION
This module enables the user to manipulate and view the designation details – Designation and Description.
- MODULE 6 : DONATION
This enables the user to manipulate and view the donation details that have been made
- Department wise
- Course wise
- Semester wise.
- MODULE 7 : EXAM DETAILS
This enables the user to manipulate and view the exam details
- Subject name
- Date when the exam is held
- Total marks
- Pass marks
- MODULE 8 : FEES DETAILS
This enables the user to manipulate and view the fees details like
- Tution fees
- Exam fees
- Donation fees
- MODULE 9 : FEES PAYMENT
This enables the user to manipulate and view the fees payment details which are
- Fees amount
- Fees paid
- Balance amount
- Donation fees
- MODULE 10 : MAIN PAGE
When the user logs in, the user goes to this module which contains a menu strip that has 7 menu items.
- Front End: VB.NET
- Back End: SQL Server