Alumni Management System has been designed using PHP-MySQL where in many user-friendly form controls have been added in order to make it a user interactive application. This project which stores Alumni database which makes easier to maintain the records of the alumni along with staff details. The proposed system will be on-line so it can be accessed by alumni anywhere. There are many records such as alumni details, course details, funds, membership details etc. Handling all the records is a difficult task for the user this product provides easy way for maintaining records.
Alumni today are the best source of jobs, donation & knowledge capital for you institute, so get them back by signing up for Alumni today!
Alumni of a college generally stay in touch with their immediate friends but find it hard to stay connected with other college mates. Contact between alumni can be used to forge business connections and to gain references or insight in a new field. Alumni work can consist of alumni mentoring students, organizing alumni days, having training sessions during alumni days for alumni, inviting alumni to give lectures, arranging work practices, and proposing topics of theses, raise funds for the organizations. It is important to carry out a good follow-up marketing of alumni events.
Objective of the Project:
- To build a system that will be able to manage alumni data of a college and provide easy access to the same
- To reduce manual work.
- To provide user-friendly interface.
- Quick data retrieval and large amount of data storing.
- To allow old and new students of a university or college to communicate with each other. This allows students to know about each other and their current activities.
Module of Alumni management system
1) Login Module: The system provides security features through username and password matching where only authorized user can access the system with different authorization level. It includes admin, alumni and faculty.
- Admin: Admin is super user of this application. The adminfunctionalities include verifying alumni details, updating password, adding or deleting courses which are there in the college, organizing alumni meet in different city and scheduling training session for current year student.
- Alumni: This module helps Alumni to register into system by providing valid details. Once the registration is done, details will be sent to admin for approval. This module also allows Alumni to update the password. Once the registration is done user can update his profile.
- Staff: This module helps staff to register into system by providing valid details. Once the registration is done, details will be sent to admin for approval. This module also allows staff to update the password. Once the registration is done staff can update his profile.
2) Profile Registration: This allows a faculty and an alumnus to register.
3) Raise Fund Module: This Module allows alumni to raise funds for the organizations. Alumni donation can be done using credit card or debit card.
4) Feedback module: This module allows users to post feedback or Review for particular product regarding quality or cost etc.
5) Training Module: In this module, alumni will participate in training session with the allotted topics. Training sessions are updated by admin.
6)Alumni Gallery: This module allows alumni to maintain photo gallery of recent alumni meet. It includes images of various alumni events.
7) Regional users: This module display’s groups of alumni from different regions. This module information will be added by the admin.
8) Alumni office bearers: This module includes various office bearers of alumni as well as each of regional units along with their personal info. Which would be displayed for the users and this info will be updated by the admin.
9) Search: This module lets an alumni and staff of the college to search different alumni members and other office bearers. This is secured since only authenticated user can search based on criteria like place, position, regional users.
10) User: It allows user to view gallery, view jobs that are posted by alumni and apply for the same.
11) Chat: This module allows alumni to chat with his alumni friend of a region or with a group of alumni students.
Videmo Demo for Alumni Management System:
DOWNLOAD Alumni management system
DOWNLOAD LINK CONTAINS
- COMPLETE SOURCE CODE WITH SAMPLE DATABASE
- COMPLETE PROJECT REPORT – (View more about project report)