Agriculture Management System is to help farmers by providing all kinds agriculture related information in the website. Agriculture Management System is farmer management website application which helps farmers to give best-practice farming processes. It helps farmers to improve their productivity and profitability. It enables farmers to sell their productions through online and farmers can purchase tools and seeds directly from seller. Farmers can view labors profile and they can hire labors.
The name Agriculture Management System indicates Intelligent Agriculture. Agriculture Management System is a model farmer management website application. This site helps the farmers to sell their agricultural produce online and suggests best -in-practice farming processes. Hence, providing a wider market and helping them to not restrict themselves to the local market. This enables wholesalers and retailers to expand their business.
Objectives of the Agriculture Management System:
- Developing Agriculture Management System is to help farmers in forming process.
- The farmers can sell their products through online and the customer can buy that product.
- Labour can update their details and farmers can view labors profile and they can hire labour.
- The article and blogs sections helps farmers to improve their productivity and profitability.
Tools used in Project:
- Front End: PHP
- Back End: MySQL
Modules of this project:
- Login module: In this module, the customer, seller, worker and the admin can login to the system by entering login id and password. The system opens main account page after the login.
- Customer module: The customer can register to the website by entering profile details. The customer can purchase products which are uploaded by administrator. They can also send purchase request for purchasing farm produce which is uploaded by farmers. After quality test and price quotation, the customer can approve or reject the purchase request.
- Seller module: The farmers are the sellers where they can sell their productions online. The system will display farm produces in the main page of the website.
- Worker module: This module is for labours where they can register by entering their profile and experience details. The farmers can hire farm labourers in this module.
- Dashboard module: Dashboard module is for administrator and employees. In the dashboard module, admin has complete settings of the website. Employees can manage all kinds of records.
- Article module: In the article module, employees or admin can post news and blogs. This article module is helpful for farmers. The farmers can view the article by browsing article menu.
- Category module: In this module, the administrator can create different types of categories. The system has three types of categories: i.e. Farm Produce, Agricultural Machinery & Tools, and Article types.
- Location module: This is the master page where admin can add country, state, city.
- Products module: This website sells two kinds of products. Admin or employees can sell products directly and it has another option where farmers can sell their productions online.
- Billing Report: The system generates billing after purchasing the product. The system calculates total cost automatically. In the billing report, it displays customer contact details, billing details, and purchased product information.
User classes and characteristics:
There are 4 kinds of users for the proposed system.
- Administrators: Administrators are the ones who can add or administer the categories for the products, and administers the all website information’s. Administrator has full privilege of the website.
- Sellers: Sellers are the farmers and they can sell their productions through online after the registration. After the registration the farmers can login to the system by entering login id and password.
- Customer: Customers can buy products through online. The customer can send purchase request to check the quality of the products.
- Worker: Workers can receive various work requests from multiple farmers and they can also reject or approve a request depending upon their interest.
(This video explains how to import database and how to run this project.)
Buy this source code:
Download link contains:
- Complete Source code
- Complete Project Report
- View More..