The main purpose of developing Purchase Sales Stock Management Software is to provide a billing system for a company that will assist in preparing the bills, keep records of the raw materials, provide stock analysis, employee details, employee attendance and dealers details. This project will manage the sales and purchase activities which are done in the company, maintaining the stock details and the records. The details regarding attendance, salary and purchase details are also maintained. The user will consume less time in calculation and the sales activity will be completed within minutes whereas manual system will make the user to write it down which is a long procedure and it also consumes a lot of time. This system reduces paper work and the user can spend more time on monitoring the company. This product aims to be user friendly and easy to use.
Purchase Sales Stock Management Software
Language(s) to be used
- Front End: Visual Basic.NET
- Back End: Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Raw Material: In order to carry out various processes at the firm the availability of raw materials is very important and hence this function plays a key role. Regular updation of the stock of the materials is done.
- Supplier : The information like the suppliers name, address, contact number etc is stored. Once the data is stored it can be retrieved from the database the next time.
- Purchase: The information about the purchase of various raw materials from different suppliers is stored in this module. Reports of the purchase can also be achieved.
- Stock Analysis: After each purchase and sales, the stock of raw materials has to be updated. The proper functioning of the stock analysis is very important. In the case of low availability of a material, notification is given so that a purchase order can be placed.
- Product: The company is specialised in various processes like turning, shaping, milling and welding (iron-related processes). Each of the processes have different prices so the final bill depends upon the process and hence is important.
- Customer Order: The details regarding a customer order like customers name, address and contact number are stored in this segment. The delivery date is also specified by the customer so the product has to be delivered within the time. The report of the sales is also maintained.
- Labour: This is used to store the information about the labourers at the company. The information includes Name, address and contact number. This information does not have high priority.
- Salary: For each worker in the company there is a pre-set minimum wage per day. Attendance is taken for each worker daily. This function has high priority as the final salary generation depends upon the values we set here. Salary is generated weekly.
- Report: Based on the sales and purchase, reports can be generated. A report includes the complete analysis of the sales as well as purchase which has been done through the course of a week, a month or a year. A weekly, monthly or a yearly report can be achieved. We can even achieve a Complete Analysis which helps in keeping track of the total income and the expenditure.
- .NET Framework 5
- Programming language VB.Net
- Database: SQL Server
Download Source code:🔥320 Views