A Bank Application can be defined as a financial institution which transacts its business in finance. It accepts deposits from the public and lends loan to those who are in need of it. It collects money, cheques, bills and drafts. There are many activities that take place in the banks. All these activities need to be kept in track. To keep track of all the activities that take place in the bank, the banking application will be of great help. The details of the deposits, withdrawals, cheques, bills and many other details can be just got through one mouse click.
The features that can be included in the banking application are as follows:
- Customer database management: The details of the customers like name, account number, contact number, address, account type and so on can be kept in track.
- Deposits and withdrawals: The details of the deposits and the withdrawals of a particular customer can be maintained through this application.
- Agency and utility services: Banks provides various services to the customers which includes the agency and utility services. Even their details can be maintained through this application.
- Loans: The details of the loans that are provided to various customers can be kept track with this application.
- Transactions: The details of the various transactions that take place in one’s account can be kept track of.
More about Bank Application:
Online banking, also known as internet banking, e-banking or virtual banking, is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution’s website. Today, many banks are internet-only institutions.
- create account
- update account
- change pin
- all data should be saved to the data base
Online banking solutions have many features and capabilities in common, but traditionally also have some that are application specific.