The hostel allocation system is the system that manages the details of the students staying in the hostel, admission details, staffs details, visitor’s messages and the receipt of the fees paid by the students. It will be one of the important projects that will simplify the work of the institutions in getting the seats booked in the hostels with great ease. Hostels are the part of the institutions which will help the students to stay here who are coming from far places. It will help the students in getting the seats in the hostels without any difficulty and will also help in maintaining transparency. It will help in simplifying life of everyone to acquire seats with great ease.
The interface must be simple and easy to understand. The cost of the hostels must also be at reasonable cost. The features that can be included in the hostel allocation system are as follows:
- Seat database management: The seats that are present in the particular hostels must be updated from time to time. This will help in maintaining the seats present in the hostels in a well organized way.
- Simplify the work: This will also help in simplifying the work of the colleges related to the hostel accommodations.
- Price: The cost of the room for a person must also be mentioned properly. There should not be any discrimination in this.
- Room details: The details of rooms that are allocated and unallocated are stored through this application.
- Students database management: The details of the students staying in the hostels like name, place, address, contact details can be maintained with ease.
- Reports: Reports regarding the unallocated rooms, partially allocated rooms, fully allocated rooms can be generated through this application.
- Fee receipt: The receipt of the fees paid by the students can also be obtained through this application with great ease.
- Front End: Visual Basic 6.0
- Back End: Microsoft Access 2003
Download Source code:🔥625 Views