Most of the people will be aware of the matrimonial sites that are available these days. Shaadi.com is one of the leading matrimonial site which all of us aware of. People upload their profiles and search for the perfect life partners. Many have found their life partners through the matrimonial site. Nowadays more marriages are taking place through such sites. This matrimonial agency software application will also provide the information of the bride and groom present in various parts of the country. You will be able to access this application remotely anywhere from the world. This application will help in reducing the pen paper work.
The matrimonial agency software application should possess a strong database to store the information. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. The matrimonial site will help even the parents of the bride and groom to search for the life partners of their children. This will work as one of the unique project that the students can try to build it. This will be one of the interesting projects that one can work and implement.
The modules that can be included in the matrimonial agency software application are as follows:
- Master module: Here the admin will have the right of adding the bride, groom information along with the caste religion information. He will also have the right to edit or delete the record.
- Login registration: The admin will generate the username and password through which the customers can login.
- View module: This module will allow the customers to view their information. They will also have the right to edit that information.
- Match module: This module will allow the users to enter the bride or groom information and get the perfect match corresponding to the information.
- Logout module: The users can logout of the application through this module.
- Front End: Visual Basic.net
- Back End: Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language) Server