The idea of this project is to develop Building Construction Management System which focuses on some modules of management of the construction shop. It allows users to maintain the records of the customers and also it allows doing the manual operations in an automated form. This project has been developed using VB.net as the front end and SQL Server 2008 as the back end. Security is an important aspect in the project and is maintained using a username and password which is unique for each user/super user. A user/super user can only login if he provides the correct username and password assigned to him.
It includes details of Customer, New Project, Booking, Material, Payment and Employee. It manages New Project Details, Advance Payment and Billing for Customer Payment. It is easy to search and retrieve the information stored. It includes complete reporting system.
Scope of Building Construction Management System:
- To provide efficient system that manages all the process of particular shop.
- To manage all the new project details.
- To manage and to calculate amount of the flat.
- To manage customer payment and advance payment details.
- To manage employee details and booking process.
- Customer can easily enquiry about the flat details
- Customer can book flat easily
- Constructor can maintain all the details about the building easily
- Constructor can maintain all the material details and labor details easily
- Constructor can maintain customer details easily
- Registering the new projects
- Searching in the existing projects
- Booking the flats
- Customer payments
- Calculating the payments
- Generating reports
- Login form
- Booking form
- Material detail form
- Flat information form
- Customer details
- Employee details form
INTENDED AUDIENCE AND READING SUGGETIONS
This project is the Building Construction Management project and is implemented under the guidance of college internal guide. This project is useful for constructors.
End user : Admin and staff are the end user in this Building Construction Management sotware.