Beauty Parlour Management System project is used for the Unisex salon which manages the day-to-day tasks of the salon as well as maintains the investments, stocks, clients, offers, employees and accounts which include the bills, expenses as well as the employee payroll.
Beauty Parlour Management System Project Description
This application is developed for unisex salon. The project Beauty Parlour Management System is used for maintaining the Investments, Stocks, Appointments, Clients, Offers, Employees, Bills and Income/Expenses. This menu form basically allows the users to add Investment details,New client details, Products details, Appointment details, Employee Details,Offer details, Configuration and to View the details of employee, Clients, purchase ,sales,Bills,Income and Expense reports.
This has following features:
1. Capital Investment:
- It maintains the investment information of furniture, equipments etc.
2. Stock (In house and For sale):
- In house products are those used by the salon for clients.
- For sale products are those sold to the clients on demand.
3. Appointment of the client:
- Fixing an appointment to the clients.
- On confirmation SMS will be sent to the client.
4. Client information:
- It maintains the information about the clients.
- As well as phone list will be updated.
5. Offers(Student offers and Loyalty points)
- Various offers details are maintained and SMS to the clients.
- Based on the services used by the clients, loyalty points are given.
6. Employee information:
- It maintains the information about the employees.
- Employee attendance details are maintained.
- Depending on the attendance i.e number of days worked, number of services attended by the employee, over time, incentives, per day wage salary iscalculated.
- For the services used by the clients or if any products purchased by the clients bills are generated.
- On achieving the maximum loyalty points the bill amount will be deducted.
8. Income and Expense Report:
- Income depends on the client bills.
- Expense report will be generated based on Capital Investment, stock, salary.