Human resource management is the way of managing the human resources. It is primarily concerned with the management of the people within the organizations by following the rules and the policies. It also aims at maximizing the employee’s performance. The HR department is responsible in looking after the employee benefits, training and development, performance appraisal and employee rewarding. All these works instead of managing through the pen paper work it can be managed through the use of the human resource management application with ease. It will be one of the useful projects that one can work and implement in real time. This will reduce a lot of work of the HR department.
The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. The back end database must be strong enough. The features that can be included in the human resource management application are as follows:
- Employee database management: The database of the employees will be organized in an orderly manner through the use of this application.
- Sorting based on performance: Using this project the employees can easily be sorted based on the performance.
- Performance based rewards: The employees of the organization can be rewarded based on the performance that one performs in the organization.
- Reviews: The reviews of the employee performance can be obtained directly from the higher authorities of the organization through this application.
- Rewards: The reward that is obtained for different employees is kept in track through this application with great ease.
- Report: There will be report that will be produced by the organization based on the performance of the employee. So it can be handled well by the help of this application.
- Access with ease: The information related to the particular employee of the organization or any other personal details can be obtained with ease using this application.
Download Source code of HRM from Orangehrm: