Here we shared Supermarket Management System Synopsis. To make software fast in processing, with good user interface so that user Can change it and can use it for a long time without error and much Maintenance. This project will manage the sales activities which are done in the supermarket, maintaining the stock details and maintaining the records of the sales. The users will consume less time in calculation and the sales activity will be completed within minutes whereas manual system will make the user to write it down which is a long procedure and it also consumes a lot of time.
This system reduces paper work and the user can spend more time on monitoring the supermarket. This product aims to be user friendly and easy to use.
Language(s) to be used
- Front end: VISUAL BASIC.NET
- Back end: Microsoft SQL
Modules of Supermarket Management System Synopsis
- Dealer Details: Details about the dealer is added such as the dealer name, address etc.
- Employee Details:Details about the employees such as their personal details, payroll, attendance etc. is maintained
- Product Details: Details about the products such as product name, price, category, brand etc. is stored.
- Credit System: certain customers are provided with credit facility. They can do the payment within a prescribed date. Details about such customers are added .And when the payment is been done, details about that is shown.
- Bill Generation: As the customer buys the products and comes to the billing counter, the user can enter the item name and quantity of the item the customer has purchased. The system will display all the items depending on the category whose name starts with the letter selected. He can select out of those displayed. Finally a separate bill will be generated for each customer. The total will be automatically calculated
- Stock Report: The products bought from the vendor will be entered here and this will be added to the stock list.
- Indent Report: This provides the report of the items sold for a particular month/ year and also gives the turnover of the company.
- Order generation: This will generate a list of items that are out of stock and has to be bought from the vendors. It will also show what item has to be bought from which dealer.