Here we shared E-Banking Project synopsis. The E-Banking is an application that has been developed for a well-established regional bank operating primarily in south India. The bank has several branches in key cities and towns in the north. In the world of this competitive environment and technological development, the bank has been totally computerized in the last 3 years, and to increase its customer base has started planning, for a concept called as e-banking; with this concept the bank wants to move very nearer to the customers and increase its basic operational strategies. Through E-Banking the bank wants to introduce the core concept of IT based Enabled Services (ITES). The E-Banking services are executed only upon the customer, and these e-banking services would fully integrate with the core banking solution that is already in usage. The major idea is to provide a series of services to the customer through the internet, and make the customer feel flexible in calling out simple tasks faster instead of making visit to the bank every time. The e-banking service is open only to savings bank. Customers and not for current account holders. The customer is privileged to use most of the system only as a viewing phase, the only online transactions the customer can do are chequebook requisition and fund transfer among his personal accounts.
The project ahs been planned to be having the view of distributed architecture, with centralized storage of the database. The application for the storage of the data has been planned. Using the constructs of MS-SQL Server2000 and all the user interfaces have been designed using the ASP.Net technologies. The database connectivity is planned using the “SQL Connection” methodology. The standards of security and data protective mechanism have been given a big choice for proper usage. The application takes care of different modules and their associated reports, which are produced as per the applicable strategies and standards that are put forwarded by the administrative staff.
Modules of E-Banking project
- Employee information module: The module manages the information of all the employees who practically exist for this organization. Each employee is exclusively associated through a specific department and authorized designation. The module manages all the transactional relations that generically arise as and when the system has been executed, upon the requirements.
- Banks Information module: This module specifies the integrated and interrelation information alert the banks and their branches. The module also specifically states the different services each bank can provide and integrates itself with customer’s accounts information.
- Customers accounts information module: The module maintains the actual customers list that have availed bank accounts upon this system. The module integrates itself with the banks and the types of services the bank can provide.
- Customer transaction module: This module maintains the information related to all the transaction that are executed by the customer upon the E-Banking application. The module integrates itself with entities like transaction types to check the consistency of the transaction.
- Fund Transfer master: This module maintains the information related to the funds that have been transferred by the customer from one of his account to another account of his own. This module helps the customer in executing the fund transfer with out the physical visit to the banks premises.
- Chequebook request module: This module maintains the information related and issues by the bank. This module facilitates the customer with requesting the chequebook through online process eradicating the physical visits.
DOWNLOAD E-Banking Project synopsis
More about shopping project – Click here🔥62 Views