In this post we shared Hotel Management System SRS. Hotel offers Room facilities, Hall facilities, Gym facilities, Beauty parlor and spa and other services. The customers can make searches, reservations and cancel an existing reservation on the hotel reservation’s web site. The Online Hotel Reservation system will provide service to online customers, employees, and administrator. Administrator can add or update the hotel and room information, Employee details, Room tariff details, Hall details, and other services offered by hotel.
Scope of Hotel Management System
The following subsections of the Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) document provide an overview of the entire SRS. The website product to be produced is a Hotel Reservation System which will automate the major hotel operations. The first subsystem is a Reservation and Booking System to keep track of reservations and room availability. The second subsystem is the General Sevice offered by hotel ie; Hall facilities, Gym facilities, Beauty parlour and spa and other services. In the third subsystem is the system will generate reports.
Modules of Hotel Management System
There are two end users for the Hotel Reservation System. The end users are the customers and hotel management(Admin and Employees). Both user types can access the Reservation and Booking System and the Food Tracking and Selling System. Some authorities are restricted to the customers.1.1 Functional Requirements
- Account module: In this module online customer can register by entering name, email id, contact number, address, login id, password, etc. After the registration customer can login to the hotel reservation website by entering login id and password.
- Branch module: This module is for administrator to add new branch records.
- Rooms module: In this module administrator can add rooms and it has options to add different types of rooms.
- Health club module: In this module customer can book date and time.
- Swimming pool module: In this module customer can book date and time.
- Spa and Beauty parlour: In this module customer can book date and time and they can select the different services provided by spa and beauty parlour.
- Events module: In this module customer can book halls by entering date and time. Even cutstomers can select services like sound systems, food items, etc.
- Catering module: This module is for caterers to delivered ordered foods.
- Travel module: This module is for customer where customer can book a car for rent.
- Payment module: The customer can make payment for the bill.
- Dashboard module: This module is for administrator where administrator can add different room types, room details, room tariff details, hall details, etc.