Here we shared Shoe Store Application DFD and Database Design. The shoe store billing management is an application that will computerize the way of billing in the shoe stores. The billing involves a lot of human work and lot of patience so that there will be no mistakes in the calculations. But unknowingly usually it leads to some or the other small calculation mistakes. The shoe store application system design will give a picture of the data flow diagram or pictorial representation of the things that will take place in the shoe store billing application. The data flow diagram covers the processes that are involved in the application and how the transaction takes place in the system.
CFD of Shoe Store Application System
Top level DFD of Shoe Store Application
Shoe Store Application DFD and Database Design
The functional decomposition diagram of the billing system for Shoe store is drawn above. The functional decomposition diagram shows us the various processes and sub processes which occurs during the purchase and billing transactions made in the system.
There are three basic processes in the Billing system for Shoe store and it also have some sub processes. All the processes can be clearly understood by viewing the functional decomposition diagram.
The First process is the purchase of shoes form the party which contains two more sub processes as Party information and Party payment. In party information the information regarding the particular party is there and in the party payment the purchase of shoes is done from the Party and the total of the bill’s is prepared.
The second Process is the billing off shoes to the client which contains two more sub processes as Client information and Client Payment. In client information the information regarding the particular client is there and in the Client Payment the billing of Shoes is done to the client and the total of the bill is prepared.
The third process is the report generation process contains two sub processes as Parties and Clients.
The functionality of the data flow diagrams are divided into context level, zero level and first level data flow diagrams. The symbols that can be included in the data flow diagrams are process, external entity, data store and data flow. The features that can be included in the shoe store application are as follows:
- Maintenance of records: The records related to the shoes purchased by the customers can be maintained in this application with great ease.
- Ease of use: As the billing related information can be got with one mouse click it will be easy to use by the authorized users.
- Customer database management: The details of the customers like name, address, contact, purchase details can be stored through this application.
- Employees database management: The details of the employees working in the shoe store can be also maintained through this application with great ease.
- Data security: The security will be provided to the data that is stored in the system since only the authorized users will have access to the records.
- Avoid mistakes: The billing involves a lot of calculation. So using this application it will avoid making any mistakes in the calculation.
Download Project Report:
For all project reports kindly visit check this link>>🔥152 Views