Here we shared Online Shopping Project Report which contains project Synopsis, SRS, System design, Detailed design, Testing document, Database design, Project screenshots and many more. This project report can be used for reference purpose. The Online Shopping site helps in buying of goods, products and services online by choosing the listed products from website.
- Back End : MySql
Advantages of Online Shopping:
- Choose products faster and easier at one place.
- Saves time of travelling to the vendor/seller’s place.
- Good/Trusted & Tension free delivery services. Products bought online will be delivered to the footsteps of the buyer free of cost(may be varied based on the vendor/seller).
- Alerts and real time reporting through Emails(to both vendor as well as buyer).
- Reports generated can be saved for future references.
- Inventory reports for the vendor/seller on daily, monthly, yearly basis.
Modules of Online Shopping project:
The system consists of the following modules:
- Master Maintenance : This module consists of information about the products and services. This includes two sub-modules, Product master and Price master.
- Product master includes the information about particular product,such as product number, item, name, category, images of products, description, features, and constraints of products. All these will be entered to the database through product master and hence made available in the website. In Other words product master is the admin area for the vendors/sellers where they can put information about their products which are to be displayed in the website.
- Price master deals with the cost of the product, discounts applicable for the particular product of a vendor/seller.
- Transactions : In this module, management of shopping cart is done. This module will add the bought item to the shopping cart, where all items that are to be purchased can be reviewed once again after the item is bought from the cart. Payment will be done on Delivery of the items ( Cash On Delivery).
- Reporting : In this module all reports will be generated. Whenever a item is sold, or customer orders a product, its vendor should be sent an alert via email immediately so that he can ship that item soon. This module has 3 sub modules – Stock Reports, Order Reports and Delivery Reports.
- Stock Report will produce reports of the quantity of the products available and product status.
- Order Report will have the list of products ordered and the customer details who have bought that product, which are undelivered.
- Delivery Reports will generate products list, which are delivered to customers.
- House Keeping : This module takes care of data which are older than a certain period. It will allow the vendor to archive the reports generated or transaction and business history reported by Reporting module.