This page has information about Dental Clinic ER Diagram. This ER diagram represents the dental clinic database and its fields. An ER model is a design or blueprint of a database that can later be implemented as a database. Designed an ER diagram for the Dental Clinic should have all the needed details. Dental software is an integrated dental practice management software that automates and accelerates the dental charting, appointment management, patient management, insurance, orthodontics, billing etc. It helps the practice to retain patient, provide quality treatment and increase the revenue.
The dental clinic software allows practice management solution that allows medical facilities to manage patient records, payments and more. Here we shared ER diagram of Powerful, flexible, affordable Dental Management Software. This is A comprehensive solution for dental offices.
- The clinic has several dentists. Each dentist has a unique Number, name, nationality, salary, birth-date and home-address.
- Each patient has a unique Code, name, mobile number, address, and date of birth.
- Each patient is assigned to one dentist. All future appointments will be to the same dentist.
- Each visit of a patient is described by a date, type, action, fee, and date-of-next-appointment.
- Prescription list will be given after the treatment. Materials used during treatment. All materials will be stored in stock record.
ER Model is represented by means of an ER diagram. Any object, for example, entities, attributes of an entity, relationship sets, and attributes of relationship sets, can be represented with the help of an ER diagram. An entity relationship diagram (ERD) shows the relationships of entity sets stored in a database. An entity in this context is an object, a component of data. An entity set is a collection of similar entities. These entities can have attributes that define its properties.
Dental Clinic ER Diagram
DOWNLOAD ER Diagram
Note: You can edit this word file and create your own diagram.🔥935 Views