Video Streaming in PHP : Most of you will be familiar with the video streaming website like YouTube. Such websites will allow the users to upload their own videos and broadcast it. This is one of the most famous video streaming websites. As the name suggests, the video streaming in PHP is a very eco-friendly application that allows the users to upload and broadcast the videos of their own. The registered users will only be able to upload and broadcast their websites. It will also help to share the videos with the friends through the online mode. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
Video Streaming in PHP
The video streaming application will allow the visitors to only watch the videos. In order to upload the videos, the visitors need to register and then only they can upload it. In order to access the accounts features, the users must login to their account. The administrator is responsible for managing the complete website. The database must be strong enough to store the videos that are uploaded by the users. The features that can be included in this application are as follows:
- Upload videos: All the users can upload their own videos with their friends with the help of the video URL.
- Categorize videos: The videos can be categorized by the staffs based on different channels.
- Broadcast videos: The companies can broadcast the videos by sending the link to the registered ids
- Automatic messages: After the upload of the videos by the users, the staffs will be able to get the automatic messages regarding the videos that are posted.
- Revenue generated: More revenue can be generated through the advertisements banners and the subscription charges.
- Confirmation mail: The users will receive the confirmation mail once they are registered through this application.
Front end : PHP
Back end : MySQL Server
Download Source code:
Note: This download link has only modules of the project. It doesn’t have complete project. For complete projects on video streaming refer our recent project article. You can download PHP projects here..🔥321 Views