PHP or Hypertext preprocessor is a scripting language that is used widely worldwide. It is especially used in the web development with great ease. It can be embedded into HTML with great ease. It will help to create dynamic and interactive web pages. It is a very efficiently used scripting language. It is a very simple language that can be used by the beginners without any difficulty. It will also provide many advanced features. PHP development is focused on the server side scripting language. This is a language that is used to create content that is used to interact with the databases.
PHP is a scripting powerful scripting language that provides various functionalities. One among them is the calendar function. The calendar function will allow the user to use a particular function of their choice in order to perform some operations like returning number of days in a month, information about the specific calendar, conversion of date to some other count and many more. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. This will be one of the applications that will provide the calendar functions that are available in PHP with great ease. The following are some of the calendar functions of PHP:
- cal_days_in_month(): The number of days of the specific month of the specific calendar will be returned.
- cal_info(): This function will return the information about the particular calendar.
- jdmonthnbame(): This function will return the month name.
- jddayofweek(): This function will return the particular day of the week.
- cal_from_jd(): This function converts Julian day count to a specified calendar.
- cal_to jd(): This function will convert the date of specified calendar to Julian day count.
- gregoriantojd(): This function will convert the Julian day count to the Gregorian day count.
- unixtojd(): This function will convert the unix timestamp to Julian day count.
Project Name: PHP Calender Functions
Front End: PHP
Back End: MySQL🔥2 Views