This website Milk Dairy Management System is built such a way that it should suits for all type of Milk Distributors in future. So every effort is taken to implement this project in this Milk Distributing Office, on successful implementation in this Dairy Distributors Office, we can target other Milk Distributors in the city. This project is developed using PHP and MySQL.
- Back End: My SQL
Modules of Milk Dairy Management System:
- Admin :
The admin has the unique login and password which completely controls the working. Admin will verify the reports entered by the manager.
- Admin provides username and password to each of the dairy manager after their verification.
- Manages Dairy: The admin gives permission to the Dairy after verifying their required documents and other details as per the conditions and provides unique dairy number for each of the Dairy.
- Manages Feed Stock: Admin manages the complete stock management required for the entire dairy and its feed. Keeps track on all the feed orders, availabilities, quantity ordered by each of the dairy and the cost of the feed.
- Updates Milk Rates: the admin provides the milk rates to the milk supplied by each of the dairy after testing the thickness and other needs. In short the rates are allotted by the admin according the milk procurements.
- Adding, Deleting and Updating: The admin has all the power to add a manager, remove and even update wherever and whenever required.
- Reports: the Admin gets all the reports from each of the dairies i.e. purchase report, sales report, payment report, feed orders and the bill receipt.
- Dairy report:
- Sales report
- Feed order report
- Purchase report
- Payment report
- Receipt report
Dairy Manager Module:
- Login/Sign-up: the Dairy managers are the members who got the control over their particular dairies. The head of the dairy will get a login id and password. If the member is new then can easily register a fresh form to be a member of the milk distribution.
- Update Profile: the dairy manager first updates his form, for the admin to recognize by providing his name, contact, address, trade no, location, etc along with the dairy profiles.
- Manages Farmers: the Dairy managers will have certain number of farmers working in their dairy in order to get the work done quicker. So this is added, updated and deleted only the manager and not the admin. The dairy manager manages farmers by providing them a unique ID number. And keeps records accordingly.
- Milk Rates: once the milk rate is updated by the admin, it is automatically sent to the dairy managers to allot its cost as per the procurement. So according to the procurement, the manager updates his dairy milk procurement details.
- Manages Sales: the manager keeps a track of all the sales made, and updates the sales details on a daily basis and is recorded to collect the payments. So this brings ease in recording all the details on a daily basis.
- Manages Purchase: the dairy managers will have many farmers working in his dairy. So each farmer will have unique codes, as and when the farmer gives the milk to the managers, the manager will have to make the payments to the farmers according to the milk purchases.
- Manages payments: the payments are made as per the purchases, and once the manager updates the purchase details from the farmers, he makes the payments, and the payment details are being updated for future use.
- Receipt: these are the bills that are being printed and given simultaneously when the payments are being made.
Download Milk Dairy Management System Project Report
(Note: This download link contains only Project Report.)🔥1.6 K Views