Student Information Systems are the primary systems for operating colleges. The Student Information System is a student-level data collection system that allows the Department to collect and analyze more accurate and comprehensive information. Student information systems provide capabilities for entering student records, tracking student attendance, and managing many other student-related data needs in a college or university.
Student Information System also supports:
- Handling inquiries from prospective students.
- Handling the Student details.
- Maintaining the Student Marks Details.
- Handling Student Attendance Records.
- Maintaining records of absences and attendance.
- Maintaining records of Internal marks.
- To make the application of Student Information System usable for the College or Universities.
- To access the student’s records and get the desired information which may require.
- To automate the existing system of manually maintain the records of the student records, Students Details, Attendance Details, Internal Marks etc.
- To increase data accuracy, make student information management more secure, effective, convenient and accessible.
- To coordinate information across the system to simplify student access to University resources
This project is aimed at how the institute can improve the efficiency of the services. Student Information System is one of the application to improve the information of any particular student. This application involves almost all the features of the information system; the future implementation will be online help for the users to obtain information.🔥361 Views