The main objective of this project is to develop an online on-request courses coordination system for an IT organization. The IT organization has its own training department. The Online On-Request Courses Coordination System is an online based application. By using this system, we can automate the workflow of requests that come from different departments for project specific trainings and their approvals. The training department will handle the training of the fresh recruits. This department contains a regular schedule and calendar for training of the fresh recruits. The users can access this system throughout the IT organization or its specific group/Department.
The Online On-Request Courses Coordination System (ORS) should handle the project specific training requests coming from various departments. The department has appointed one person as on-request coordinator to handle the project specific training requests. By using ORS, he is able to handle these requests. It should automate the whole process.
The main features of this system are given below:
- This system will check the availability of respective faculties for the course
- It handles the requests of various departments
- Allocating the faculty for the specific course
- It will check the existing training calendar.
- If an internal faculty is not free during that period this system will get faculties from the outside.
- It generates the reports.
Operating System: Windows XP/2000 or higher
Front End: PHP
Back End: Apache HTTP server 2.2
RAM: Minimum 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk: 60 GB HDD or more
Mouse: Optical Mouse
Keyboard: 104 keys