The main objective of the Intranet Employee Transfer Application is to generate the transfer related documents and maintain the information of company’s employee transfer. By using this application, the system administrator (Higher Management) can make new employee transfer, search the employee transfer record. Based on the post of the employee and the type of transfer he is getting, administrator can amend the allowances offered to the employee.
The main features of the Intranet Employee Transfer Application are given below:
1) Login: Login page for Employees and System Administrator.
2) Interface for generating the transfer related documents in Doc format.
3) Interface for the tasks given below:
- Making new transfers.(this interface can be combined with the update page by enabling and disabling the make transfer and update buttons.)
- Editing the transfer records.
- Searching the employee transfer records.
4) This application should send mail notifications to the employees who got transferred and to the managers who would be receiving the transferred employees.
Operating System: Windows XP/2000
Front End: PHP
Back End: Apache HTTP server 2.2
Processor: Pentium Processor IV or higher
RAM: Minimum 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk: 60 GB Hard Disk or more
Mouse: Optical Mouse
Keyboard: 104 keys🔥238 Views