Authentication to the particular user is essential in order to access that is transferred from the particular source to the destination. The image authentication based on watermarking approach is an application that will help in transferring the information to the intended destination securely through the use of watermarking techniques. The user will upload the image through the watermarking technique to the server and the user at the destination will decrypt through the use of key that is sent by the user at the source. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world. The user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.
Nowadays the data or the images are transmitted from one end to another in different ways. But there is no guarantee that the data is received by the intended receiver. There might be chances of some attacks taking place at the time of data transmission. The images will be decrypted by the receiver through the use of key sent by the sender. People can rely on this application in order to send the information in a secure way. The features that can be included in the image authentication based on watermarking approach are as follows:
- Avoid attacks: By encrypting the image sent by the sender it can help in avoiding the intrusion attacks.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving time in authenticating the users.
- Easy access: This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the world.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.
- Upload: The users can upload the images in any format.
- Security: The messages that are sent through the use of images will be secure.