Quality control is one of the main processes that are maintained in the manufacturing industries. If the quality of the particular product is not maintained then it can cause loss to the particular industry. So before dispatching the products there will be certain quality tests that will be conducted in order to dispatch a good product. So some samples of the product will be taken into picture. At this situation, computer vision comes into picture. The computer vision based quality control using Python is an application that can help in analyzing whether the particular product is fit for dispatching through the analyzing of the image that is taken m before the dispatch.
This application can help in overcoming the human observations through which some mistakes cannot be recognized. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease. It can also help in reducing the human labor without any difficulty. The features that can be included in the computer vision based quality control using Python are as follows:
- Reduce human labor: This project can help in reducing the human labor with great ease.
- Efficient: This project can help in analyzing the image of the product without any difficulty.
- Dispatch: Through the use of this application the user can confirm whether the particular product is ready for the dispatch or not without any difficulty.
- Reliability: The users can rely on this application without any difficulty in order to achieve the quality control in industries.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving the time since the humans need not personally analyze the images with ease.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.