Brain tumor needs to be detected at early stages in order the patient to lead a healthy life ahead. There are different techniques through which the brain tumor can be detected. The MRI images that are taken will be having noise. What if there is an application that can allow the user to detect the brain tumor through the use of image segmentation? Yes, it is possible through the use of brain tumor detection using image segmentation application. In order to detect brain tumor image segmentation is being used. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease.
To this system an MRI image will be inputted. In order to detect the type of brain tumor, image segmentation will be used. People can rely on this application with great ease in order to detect the image which will be not got through the normal manual process. MATLAB image processing toolbox is used in order to implement this system. The image that is inputted in the RGB format will be converted to gray scale and then image segmentation will be used by this system. In order to gain accuracy, various filtering techniques are being used. The features that can be included in the brain tumor detection using image segmentation application are as follows:
- Detect objects: The objects can be detected during various lighting conditions.
- Reduce human labor: This project can help in reducing the human labor with great ease.
- Efficient: This project can help in detecting brain tumor efficiently with great ease at various illuminating conditions.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving the time since the humans need not personally find for the color of objects.
- Filtering techniques: This application makes use of various filtering techniques.