Integrated circuit is a chip that is being used in many of the electrical devices. It is of very good use to the people since it has many applications in daily basis work. But while manufacturing of the IC there will be some or the other faults that needs to be found out. What if there is an application that can help in accomplishing this task? Yes, it is possible through the use of Arduino based digital IC tester using MATLAB application. This will be one of the applications that can help in detecting the flaws in the IC. This can help in minimizing the work of the humans with great ease and without any difficulty. This can help in reducing the human labor.
People can rely on this application without any difficulty. This application will be connected to the arduino which will act as a mediator between the application and the IC. This will be one of the applications that the final year students can implement in real time world with great ease and without any difficulty. This application can create a user friendly and an interactive application to test the diode without any difficulty. The features that can be included in the Arduino based digital IC tester using MATLAB application are as follows:
- Saves time: This application can help in saving time since there is no need to for the people to test the diode manually.
- Easy access: This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the world.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.
- Human effort: This application can help in reducing the human effort that is involved in testing the IC.
- Reliability: This application can help the users to rely on testing of the IC with great ease and without any difficulty.