The main aim of this project is to develop a system for communication of company’s employees located at different places. In this Client Server Based Live Meeting system, the project leaders and administrator can send messages to the programmers and can interact with them.
The administrator can communicate about the project with the project leaders and the programmers. He can maintain the login time and logout time of all employees. By sitting in front of his system, he can send messages to the project leaders and programmers. The administrator can view the IP address of the system of project leader/programmer and if he is interested he can chat with them. The project leader will provide the instant report about the project to the administrator. Also this project can maintain the offline messages.
By using this Communication system, whenever a user login into the system then the login time of user will be recorded in the system of administrator automatically. This system reduces the most of the tedious and mundane desk work and it helps the user to concentrate less on the managing these tasks and more on the project.
The proposed system is very user-friendly, easy to use, reduces manual work and saves time. It is fully integrated with CMS (Content Management System) solution and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
The development of the proposed system has the following activities. These activities will try to automate the entire process by keeping in view of the database integration approach.
- The proposed system performs very well as compared to the old system.
- It makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
- It provides high level of security with different level of authentication.
- It will process accurate results.
- There is no risk of data mismanagement at any level while the project development is under process.
- By using email and chat modules, the proposed system has good communication between the project members and the administrator.
- The system is user-friendly and it provides various controls.
- The users can use this system at any place in the world.
Modules of the Projects:
• Admin Module
• Member registration Module
• Online Chat Module
• Integrated Security Module
• Sending and Receiving the e-mails
RAM: Minimum 256 MB RAM
Hard Disk: 2 GB HDD or more
Operating System: WINDOWS OS (XP / 2000 / 2003 Server)
Front End: Visual Studio .Net 2005 Enterprise Edition
Back End: SQL Server 2000/2005
Visual Studio .Net Framework (Minimal for Deployment)