Dynamic Intranet acts like a link between Units of an Organization usually a corporate company. Nowadays, it is very useful for an organization. The main objective of “E2M Conference” is to develop computerized system for a widely spread organization. This application should fulfil the basic requirements of an Organization like Document Viewing, Information sharing, Communication and document sharing. It also provides an easy and fast interface for the employees of an Organization.
By using this application, employees can perform their tasks quickly and efficiently. They can use this application as a resource for private network. With the help of this application, we can easily fetch the information of the organization from any corner of the world in a highly secured manner.
- The application is very reliable and it performs intended function very efficiently.
- This application creates communication channel between employees and it provides easy accessing of shared data.
- It can interconnect to other groups within the organization and also to all other branches under integrated network.
- The organization has its branches at various locations of the world. This application connects the all these branches through the intranet.
- We can maintain this application very easily. In future, we can easily make modification in the existing system.
-are the main modules of this application.
Operating System: Windows XP with SP2 or Windows Vista
Front End: ASP.NET, C#.NET
Back End: MS-SQL server 2005
IDE: MS-Visual Studio .Net 2008
Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
Processor: Intel Pentium III or higher
RAM: Minimum 512 MB RAM
Hard disk: 40 GB HDD or more
Mouse: Optical mouse
Keyboard: 104 keys