The main objective of the E-Buy project is to ease the Shopping and Shipping over the internet. This portal contains Product Catalog. By using this catalog, we can explain any number of product catalogs in our web store. It can create unlimited number of “parent-child” levels in each product catalog. This project is user-friendly and it works very efficiently.
The main features of this project are given below:
- This project assigns product items to many directories within a directory structure or across directory structures to increase the sales of products.
- In this project, the visitors can easily add, delete, and change products in their shopping cart
- It supports real-time UPS shipping / rates include generic templates for new user account/ user account updates confirmations, etc.
- Process with ease: Here, source code is included. Hence, you can easily add your preferred credit card.
- An organized checkout process will take the customers through the checkout.
- By using Product option groups, the user can assign a unique set of options to any product.
- It supports the flat rate shipping prices based on total shopping order.
- A small cart allows the customers to keep track of their order with a shopping cart summary on every product catalog page.
The administrator user can add new Product Catalog and include his products with the entire description and product prices. Also he can upload the images regarding each product. By using this portal, he can increase his product sales and gain more profit. By changing the product images, he can make this portal more beautiful and can increase the market. He can make new designs to attract the customers towards his site. The administrator has control over the user’s login and their accessibility to the site. In the future, we can modify the E-Buy project and provide more facilities to the customers. He can change the entire look of this portal according to his views. Once the customer is impressed with the product, he will buy the products in this portal and place more orders.
Operating System: Windows 2000/ XP
Front End: VB.Net
Back End: SQL Server 2005
Processor: Intel Pentium-IV Intel 80486 or higher
Clock speed: Minimum 800 MHZ
RAM: 256 MB RAM or more
Hard Disk: Minimum 80 GB HDD
FDD: 1.44 MB
Mouse: Optical mouse
Keyboard: 104 keys