Library is the place with the huge collection of books. It is place from where the people issue the books for their reference purposes. But the maintenance of keeping the records of issuing and borrowing is difficult if you use a normal book as a registry. To make this task easier, the library book issue and return system will be very useful. It helps in maintaining the information regarding the issuing and borrowing of books by the by the people in and around the world. Access to one system will change the way the people issue and return the books.
The features that can be included in the library book issue and return system are as follows:
- Book id: This is a unique id through which the book can be tracked.
- Borrower: It is the person who will borrow the book from the library.
- Issuer: The person who issues the book like the librarian.
- Date of issuing: It is the date that will be recorded on which the book will be issued.
- Date of return: It is the date on which the particular book will be returned.
- Fine: Extra amount received for the late return of the book.
There are many libraries around the globe. People having craze about the books will search for the particular books that will be available in the nearby library. The issue and the return of the books will become easier through the use of this system. People will find it easier to search for the books that are present in the particular library. It can also notify the people about the late return of the books and the fine that they need to pay along with the return of the books. This will be one of the interesting projects to work on.
Download projects in www.studentprojectguide.com🔥408 Views