The proposed Web Enabled Automated Manufacturing System is a software application. This system combines the Accounting, Inventory, Sales, Administration, Customer, Purchases, Reports, Analysis, Review, Payroll, Recruiting functions in one package.
The Administrator, employees and HR person are the main users of this system. By using the automated manufacturing system, the user can perform different operations within the company.
Web Enabled Automated Manufacturing System (WEAMS) is used to manage all aspects of a Manufacturing Organization. This system is the implementation of many cohesive systems.
The main features of the Automated Manufacturing System are given below:
- By using this system, we can track people’s deductions, direct deposit.
- Supports a more robust reporting environment
- Processes the payroll
- By using this system, we can track the tenure, academic titles, and service dates
- Maintenance of details related to Assets and their transfer between different departments.
- Manages Inventory Details
- Tracks timekeeping electronically
- Maintains Warehouse Details
- Captures and records all biographic data for individuals (e.g. names, addresses)
- Manages the positions
- Manages the reports for Material Requirements Planning
- Registers customers and processes order.
- Digitizes paper-based processes such as the personnel action form (PAF)
- Maintains Accounts Related to Customers and Suppliers
- Manages the depreciation details related to different assets
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional or higher
Programming Language: Java
Back end: Oracle/SQL Server/MY SQL
Scripting Language: Java Script
Processor: Intel Pentium IV or more
Processor speed: Minimum 1.7 GHz
RAM: 256 MB RAM or more
Hard Disk Capacity: Minimum 20 GB
Keyboard: 104 keys
Mouse: Optical mouse
Monitor: Minimum 21” Monitor