JAM! (Just Another Micro mouse!) is the micro mouse which works very efficiently and easy to use. This mouse is heavily inspired by the Min series of micro mouse by Ng Beng Kiat and aiming to be India’s first DC motor driven micro mouse. It is newly invented mouse which is very user-friendly.
Main features of this Micro mouse are described below:
- Size: it is very small and its size is 100mm (L) x 75mm (W) x 40 mm (H)
- Weight: this mouse is very light weight and its weight is only 205g. (Can be reduced to 190g)
- Processor: Atmega128 16MHz
- Motors: Faulhaber 2224006SR-IE2-512
- Motor Drivers: Zetex ZXMHC3A01T8 with TI’s UCC27425 Mosfet Driver IC.
- Batteries: LiPo 7.4V 400mAh, with good battery backup.
- Sensors: TSL262R.
- Encoder Interface: LSI/CSI’s LS7366 quadrature counter IC.
- Gears: 4:1 ratio (Gearing down)