The main objective of the Universal Web Based File Coordinator System is to provide an easy user interface and online administration that enables you to manage the users/permissions. In this system, you don’t need server configuration knowledge to manage the users. This system supports multiple users with user level permissions on creating and editing of files and folders, directories, uploads. It has permissions based off file extensions. By using this system, the developers can access their web server files over the internet. The system also contains a text file viewer, text file editor.
The main features of the proposed Universal Web Based File Coordinator system are given below:
- The users can access web server files through the internet
- By using internet, users can download and upload the files from web server.
- This system supports multiple users.
- File/Folder accessibility is based on permissions provided to the users.
- The system contains a text file viewer and it allows the user to view text based file content.
- The administrator can manage the User creation and security.
- This system provides File extension based permissions.
• User module
• Administrator module
– are the main modules of this system.
Hard ware Requirements:
Processor: Intel Pentium VI based system
Processor Speed: Minimum 250 MHz
RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher
Hard Disk: 2 GB HDD or more
Key Board: 104 keys
Mouse: Optical mouse
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, 2003
Front End: Visual Studio .Net 2005
Back End: SQL Server-2005, Oracle-9i
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, ASP.NET
Language: C# .Net
Buy this Project:🔥51 Views