As the name suggests, the analog clock in VB.NET application is an application that will allow a person to set the alarm at the particular time and on the particular day. This application has the standard alarm clock features. It can help in tracking your sleep. You can set infinite number of alarms using this application. This application can also support countdown timers, reminders and can add notice to the calendar. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
This application can also provide some of the other features like weather updates for the day etc. This will be one of the applications that the final year students can work on and implement in real time world with great ease. This application can also help in the customizing the various features that are present in setting the alarms of their choice. This application can also provide you the feature of the automatic change of the tone of the alarm that is set by the user. This application can overcome the drawbacks that are present in the other alarm clock applications. The features that can be included in this application are as follows:
- Music alarms: This application can allow the person to choose the alarms with music.
- Auto-snooze: This application can also provide the option of auto-snooze of the alarms that are set at the particular time.
- Snooze button customization: This application can also help the users itself to customize the snooze button that is present.
- Themes: The user will also be able to set the theme of his or her particular choice.
- Alarm styles: This application can allow the user itself to choose the alarm styles of their choice.
Hello all, here I created an Analog Clock in VB.NET. Its very easy to create digital clock with ready function. But for analog clock we have to add some logic. Right now I created a simple clock, in future I may add some additional features like alarm, Events, Alert system, etc.