The online content management system is an application that will help in managing content of the websites with great ease. This type of applications is in great demand. It will be mainly used by the content writers. The articles, blogs, files, images, audio files, video files etc are managed through this application with great ease. This application will help in building the blog website through the use of the content with great ease. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. This will be one of the applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
These kinds of websites are usually managed by the content writers. The content management system is the CMS system. This application will allow the users in storing huge amount of data online with great ease. The users can publish and manage the contents of their website through online. The users can use this application with great ease. It will be one of the good applications that the final year students can implement in the real time world. This application will allow in maintaining the contents with great ease by the users. The modules that can be included in the online content management system application are as follows:
- Login module: This module will be only for the admin where they will be able the upload the blogs or contents.
- Content module: This module will allow the administrator to upload the images, documents, files, contents, videos etc with great ease.
- Category module: The articles can be categorized based on the articles that are posted.
- Article module: The administrator can publish the articles by entering the article name, description, category etc.
- Blog module: The public users can publish the articles with great ease through this application.
Read more about Online Content Management system …