Rail transport is one of the important modes of transport in India. Nowadays we see that there are railways that are present for the long as well as short distance travelling which makes the life of the people easier. When compared to other means of transport, a railway is the cheapest means of transport. The maintenance of the railway database also plays a major role in the smooth running of this system. The Online Railway Ticket Booking System will help in reserving the tickets of the railways to travel from a particular source to the destination.
Online Railway Ticket Booking System
The track is one of the factors that strike to our mind when we speak about railways. The train may reach the intended destination through different tracks or through the single track which connects the source to the destination. Nowadays the passenger can book the railway tickets online easily than waiting in long queues to obtain the ticket. This system should include the name of the train, source, destination, time, date of arrival or departure etc. Nowadays the passenger can book the railway tickets online easily than waiting in long queues to obtain the ticket. The passenger ticket booking system should include the name of the train, source, destination, time, date of arrival or departure etc. The features of this system are as follows:
- Seats availability: The users through the use of this system can check whether the seats are available in the particular train to travel.
- Train tickets: The users can access their train tickets through the online mode through the use of this application.
- Stations: This application can also contain the details of the various stations from the source to the destination of the passenger.
- Trains: The trains will be having the name and the id number.
- Train schedules: Even the schedules of different trains can be mentioned through this application.
- Time in and time out: For each train at every station there is a time in or time out time. It indicates that passengers should get in and get out of the train only within that particular duration of time.
Download Source code: