- Login: The customers can select their login information from the drop down list.
- New user: If the new user wants to register then the login details like name, password and other information must be entered.
- Product: This module consists of the information related to the product. The admin will have the authority to add, update or delete the product.
- Accessories: The information related to the name, picture, price of the mobile will be there in this module.
- Search: The customer can search the mobile based on the budget, model name, color etc.
- Cart: This module consists of the product that is saved by the customers and added to the cart.
- Payment: This module consists of different payment options available.
- Stocks: This module will give the information regarding the stocks of the product that is available.
Nowadays most of the items that are needed for the daily basis can be got through the online mode. There are many shopping websites like Amazon, Flip kart, snap deal, Jabong, Shop Clues and many more. People can buy the items through the online mode through such sites with ease without having to go to the shops manually. The online mobile shop application will allow the customers to purchase the mobiles of their choice with ease through online mode. This will help in saving the energy, fuel, time needed to do the shopping by going to the shops. Any shopping website that is concerned will be able to attract more customers only if the items purchased will be delivered on time. The user interface should be simple and easy to understand even by the common people. When it comes to the purchase of the mobiles, people will be very possessive of its features, quality, price and many more things. The admin has the rights to update the status of his site. The modules that can be included in the online mobile shop application are as follows: