The CMS – Content Management System is an application that will help in managing content of the websites with great ease. This type of applications is in great demand. It will be mainly used by the content writers. The articles, blogs, files, images, audio files, video files etc are managed through this application with great ease. This application will help in building the blog website through the use of the content with great ease. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. This will be one of the applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
These kinds of websites are usually managed by the content writers. The content management system is the CMS system. This application will allow the users in storing huge amount of data online with great ease. The users can publish and manage the contents of their website through online. The users can use this application with great ease. It will be one of the good applications that the final year students can implement in the real time world. This application will allow in maintaining the contents with great ease by the users. This will be one of the applications that can be widely used by the people. The modules that can be included in the content management system application are as follows:
- Login module: This module will be only for the admin where they will be able the upload the blogs or contents.
- Content module: This module will allow the administrator to upload the images, documents, files, contents, videos etc with great ease.
- Category module: The articles can be categorized based on the articles that are posted.
- Article module: The administrator can publish the articles by entering the article name, description, category etc.
- Blog module: The public users can publish the articles with great ease through this application.
This project has following modules: This is the very simple student project and it has 5 main modules. The module and description given below.
- Login module: The login module is only for administrator where admin can login to the system to publish blogs or upload contents. If the admin enters invalid login the system displays error message. Visitors doesn’t required to login the website. They can view the contents without login.
- Content module: In this module the administrator can upload images, documents, files, contents, videos, etc. Images and videos can be viewed directly. To display the document files user needs download the document.
- Category module: We can categorize articles by entering different types of categories. For example in free student projects website we have categorized VB.NET projects, PHP projects, ASP.NET projects, JAVA projects, etc.
- Article module: In this module administrator can publish articles by entering article title, article description, category. Even they can upload multimedia files in to their articles. Public users can view the articles and admin can edit or delete the articles. The description page contains rich text editor to write blog contents. The rich text editor it has same options of word pad.
- blog module:Public users can view published articles in the blog module. In the main page the contents displays with title, brief description and featured image. If user clicks on blog it displays detailed blogs articles.
Download project source code:
Here we shared project source code. If you have any doubts kindly post your queries in the comment box.