As the name suggests, the lodge management system is an application that will maintain all the lodge details that are present in a particular region. The customers can login to the application using the username and password. Only the authenticated users will be having the access to the website. All the room details, customer details, room types, different lodge records, staff details etc can be maintained through this application. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the applications that will help the customers to get the details of the lodges of their choice in just one mouse click.
The modules that can be included in the lodge management system application are as follows:
- Lodge module: The administrator will add the lodge details through this module.
- Room types module: The administrator can add the types of rooms like AC, Non-AC, Single room or double room in the particular lodge.
- Rooms module: Through this module, the room details and its facilities can be added.
- Facilities module: This module will display the facilities that are there in different types of rooms.
- Account module: This module will allow the customers to enter the account details like name, address, contact number etc by logging in through the username and password.
- Room booking module: The customers can book the rooms based on the room types and different criteria taking into considerations.
- Payment module: Once the customer reserves the room then the payment can be made through the online or offline mode.
- Dashboard module: The administrator uses this module since he will be having access to all the employee and the registered customer details.
- Report module: The administrator will be able to view the daily, weekly, monthly or yearly reports through the use of this module.
Lodge Management System
Front End: PHP
Back end: Mysql Sever
Download Source code: