The virtual classroom network is an application that is designed to act as a social networking site for the students and the faculties. There are three main interfaces in this project mainly student, faculty and the admin. The admin will take care of all the activities that take place through this application. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the projects that one can implement in real time world with great ease. This application will provide the platform for the faculty and the students to interact with each other.
The admin will be responsible for adding the students and the faculty information. Only the authorized users can login to the application. The modules that can be included in the virtual classroom network application are as follows:
- Dashboard module: This module will show the profile of the students and the faculties.
- Faculty control panel: This module will be responsible for controlling the control panel of the faculties.
- Student account panel: This module will be responsible for controlling the control panel of the students.
- Discussion module: This module will allow to have a discussion on the matters regarding the topics of the subjects.
- Study material module: This module will allow the students to download the study materials uploaded by the faculties.
- Individual chat and group chat module: This module will allows to have an individual or group chat.
- Quiz module: This module can allow the students to have a quiz regarding the subject of their choice.
- Notice module: All the important notifications will be maintained through this module.
- Result module: This module will allow the students to view their academic results.
- Timetable and syllabus module: This module will maintain the syllabus and timetable of the students with great ease.
Download source code: